Here is a question we get a lot: what if I got business government grant?

Yes, it is considered a taxable income through the business income code.

Although if you received the SBA loan (small business administration) this will be excluded from being taxable.

If you report through sole property, LLC, or re a sole owner then you can report your business expense or income through Schedule C with your personal income tax.